Terms and Conditions
Kindly be advised that our terms and conditions have been updated and will be in effect as of the 29th of March 2019.
Below is a summary of the main updates.
Players that are not satisfied with the resolution of complaints by b-Bets, a further complaint may be addressed to our ADR Entity Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), PO Box 62639, London, EC3P 3AS, UK or email address: [email protected] .
In the events that the Terms and Conditions are changed and updated to the new version, the Player shall not be allowed to play prior the new released version is accepted. Should the already existing Player does not wish to accept the material changes of the new version of T&Cs, he will be able to withdrawal his balance according to the T&Cs they originally agreed to. The request to withdrawal balance in accordance to the T&Cs a Player originally agreed to is to be requested through Support department by emailing [email protected]
If your Player’s Account remains inactive for more than 12 months, starting from 13th month the inactivity fee of €5 monthly will be charged from any balance remaining your account. You can re-activate your account at any moment by logging into your Player’s Account.
Self-exclusions made from here onwards will only apply to the brand on which the self-exclusion is made. We maintain a right, at our sole and absolute discretion, if appropriate to do so, to propagate the exclusion on all the rest of the sites operated by us. You may also specifically ask us, through chat, to apply your exclusion to all the brands on our platform.
Any Financial Protection from now can be submitted by using the Exclusion or Player protection (Limit) forms made available through our Responsible Gaming policy page when you’re logged in your account.
Please scroll down to see the full terms and conditions.
B-Bets is a brand name operated and managed by Condor Malta Ltd, is a company duly registered under the laws of Malta, bearing registration number C 70089 and having its registered address situated at 13, ‘Paolo Court’, Giuseppe Cali Street, Ta’ Xbiex TBX 1423, Malta (hereinafter referred to as “Condor Malta”). Condor Malta is licensed to provide gaming services under Type 1 Gaming Services license number MGA/B2C/340/2016 (hereinafter referred to as “Malta License”), issued on the 1st of August 2018 by the Malta Gaming Authority.
The operating website is http://b-bets.com. Any reference to the “Company”, “b-Bets", "Condor Group", "Condor Gaming", “We” and/or “Us” means Condor Malta Ltd.
This agreement (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement” and/or (T&Cs”) constitutes a binding legal agreement between you as the user (hereinafter referred to as “You”. “Your” shall be construed accordingly”) and Condor Malta Ltd.
This Agreement shall govern Your use of our gambling and/or website services at all times. Please read this Agreement carefully and make sure that You fully understand its content. If You are having any doubt about your rights and obligations resulting from the acceptance of this Agreement, please consult a legal attorney in your own jurisdiction.
These T&Cs are composed of the following sections, all forming an integral part of this Agreement:
- GENERAL T&CS
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING POLICY - http://b-Bets.com/aml
- RESPONSIBLE GAMING POLICY - http://b-Bets.com/responsiblegaming
- SECURITY POLICY - http://b-Bets.com/security
- COOKIES POLICY - http://b-Bets.com/cookies
- The following words and terms, should be interpreted as follows, unless, the context clearly implies otherwise:
- “Account” shall refer to the personal account opened by a Player with Condor Group (as defined below) and maintained by Condor Group so as to allow the Player to place a Bet;
- “Applicable Court” shall refer to shall refer to the courts of Malta in relation to Games provided by Condor Malta;
- “Application Form” shall mean the form to be filled in by an individual to open an Account with Condor Group;
- “Bet/s” shall refer to the act of placing a Wager on a Malta Game;
- “Bonus” shall refer to particular promotions that may be in force from time to time, each regulated by its own Bonus Terms and Conditions that will be present on the Internet Site;
- “Cancellation” shall refer to cases where a Bet is either cancelled or where the agreement between the Player and Condor Group is considered invalid. In these instances a full refund is paid by Us to the Player;
- “Condor Group” shall refer to Condor Malta and Condor Gaming;
- “Games” shall refer to any gaming or betting activity presented by Condor Group on the Internet Site for the benefit of the Player;
- “Governing Law” shall refer to the Laws of Malta in relation to Games offered by Condor Malta;
- “IBAS” shall mean Independent Betting Adjudication Service, the ADR entity as a second instance for complaints addressing;
- “Internet Site” shall mean the website http://b-Bets.com and all other websites connected thereto and accessible through links or other access paths and the services available through such sites. These T&Cs shall also apply to all gaming made via mobile devices. All references to the use of the Internet Site shall be construed as references to the use of our betting applications for mobile devices;
- “Login and Password” shall mean the login and password details that are chosen by the User upon registering with Us;
- “Malta Games” shall refer to the Games provided in the Internet Site which are subject to the Malta License;
- “Player” or “User” shall mean You, the individual who has registered with Condor Group and in whose name an Account has been opened;
- “Player Data” shall refer to all data held by Us in relation to a specific Player, including any personal data, any gaming data and any Account information;
- “MGA” shall refer to the Malta Gaming Authority, which is the main regulator of remote gaming operations in Malta;
- “Relatives” means spouse, partner, parents, children and/or siblings;
- "Services" shall refer to the Internet Site and the Games and the Software. The Services are subject to the following authorizations:
- Casino Games are subject to the Malta License for following game providers: NetEnt, Microgaming, Isoftbet, Quickspin, Merkur, Gamomat, Bally Wulff, Pragmatic Play, Red Rake, Oryx, Kalamba;
- Sportsbook Games are subject to the Malta licence for the following provider: Altenar.
- “Software” shall mean all programs and databases and any other derived content whether or not requiring download, whether accessible or otherwise used by the Player through the Internet Site and allowing the Player to participate in a Game;
- “Wager” is an agreement between the Player and Condor Group under which the Player pledges a certain amount depending on the outcome of an unsettled matter. A Wager can only be offered by Condor Group to the Player and not vice-versa.
- Use of the Internet Site and the information, materials and links in it, is solely upon the T&Cs set out below (Version no 5, last updated on 29.03.2019.), which constitute the entire agreement between the Player and Condor Group for the use of the Internet Site, the Software and the Services.
- The rules herein are effective as of 29.03.2019., and replace all previous terms and conditions.
- In the events that the Terms and Conditions are changed and updated to the new version, the Player shall not be allowed to play prior the new released version is accepted. Should the already existing Player does not wish to accept the material changes of the new version of T&Cs, he will be able to withdrawal his balance according to the T&Cs they originally agreed to. The request to withdrawal balance in accordance to the T&Cs a Player originally agreed to is to be requested through Support department by emailing [email protected]
- These T&Cs shall immediately become effective as from the date when the Player registers his Account with Condor Group and / or in the event the Player clicks the box “Yes, I accept the terms and conditions”.
- These T&Cs shall be the official source of reference for any complication/dispute related to the use of the Internet Site, the Services or Software.
- All Games played on the Internet Site are duly subject to the rules as specified in these T&Cs.
- Condor Group hereby reserves the right to suspend, add, end, amend and/or supplement these T&Cs from time to time as it may deem appropriate.
- In case of modification of these T&Cs, on logging into his Account with Us a pop-up box shall inform the Player that the T&Cs have been updated and the Player shall be requested to agree with the updated T&Cs. Any such changes shall be deemed effective as soon as they are accepted by the Player.
- We are under no obligation to verify if all the Players use the Internet Site and/or the Software and/or Services according to the updated rules of these T&Cs. The version posted on the Internet Site is the effective version, and that which Players should use as reference. It is the Player’s responsibility to inform himself regarding the T&Cs, as well as being familiarized with the modifications that affect or will affect the Player.
- In case these T&Cs are provided in different languages, all versions should reflect the same principles. Without prejudice to the foregoing, should there be any discrepancy between the T&Cs in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version shall supersede the other versions.
- The Internet Site and/or Services shall not be used by minors and any such use shall be reported to the police.
- The Internet Site and/or Services may only be used for lawful purposes. Use of the Internet Site for transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the Internet Site which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party's rights is strictly prohibited. This includes (without limitation) the use of the Internet Site or the transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the Internet Site in a matter or for a purpose which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, is obscene or harmful to minors or constitutes an illegal act or harassment, is libellous or defamatory, violates any privacy or data protection laws, is fraudulent or breaches any exchange control or gambling law. It is solely for You to establish whether Your registration with Us and use of the Internet Site is lawful.
- In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the Internet Site or Services, We reserve the right to close or block the Player from the Internet Site and close any Account registered in the Player’s name.
- We may refuse any Player or close any Player’s Account at Our sole discretion and in such instance, we undertake to uphold any contractual obligations already in place unless otherwise directed by the relevant authorities or in the case of fraud or other illegal activities.
Rules & Procedures governing the Games
Player Registration and Opening of Accounts
Law applicable to Players and Player’s responsibilities
- You understand and accept that We are unable to provide You with any legal advice or assurances and that it is Your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times You comply with the laws that govern You and that You have the complete legal right to open an Account with Us and to play the Games offered by Us. Any participation in the Games is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Games, You acknowledge that You do not find the Games or Services to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
- The Player understands and accepts that where reference has been made to Condor Group, any direct or indirect liability and all claims of whatsoever nature may be only directed by the Player against Condor Malta. Recourse within the terms of these T&Cs can only be taken against the entity providing the particular service depending on the Games being played by the Player, and one Codor Group entity shall not be responsible for the actions and/or omissions of the other Condor Group entity.
- You can only use the Services if You have reached the legal age as determined by the law of the country where you reside or are using the Services. In no circumstance can You use the Services if You are under eighteen (18) years of age.
- Some countries and jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling and other jurisdictions have specifically declared online gambling and/or the use of an online gambling service on internet illegal. The fact that the Services are available, does not construe an invitation or an offer by Us to use the Services in any country in which such use is declared illegal. Participation in the Games by the Player shall be void wherever prohibited by the applicable law. You accept that it is Your sole responsibility for determining whether Your use of the Services is legal in the country where you reside or make use of the Services.
- You may not use the Services for any business-related use or on behalf of another person. Any use of the Services by You is for own personal purpose only.
- We provide exclusively Games through secured networks and We may use encryption of the user name and password. Therefore Your privacy will be protected to the extent of the means available.
- You hereby understand and accept that the Malta Games provided by Condor Malta in the Internet Site are the Games powered by Net Ent Malta Limited, holder of a Class 4 License issued by the MGA and bearing License number MGA/B2B/109/2004. The Player accepts and agrees that Condor Malta shall not be responsible nor held liable for any act or omission, whatsoever, related to the software used to power the Malta Games.
- You understand that certain games coming from certain game providers might be restricted in your country of residence. The restrictions per game provider and which are currently in place for specific countries are listed on our FAQs page .
- The following territories are restricted for NetEnt games: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, United States of America and The United Kingdom.
In addition to the above the following territories are restricted for NetEnt pooled jackpot games (Hall of Gods, Arabian Nights, Mega Fortune and Mega Fortune Dreams): Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine.
Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix & Motörhead, Jumanji, Emojiplanet, Planet of the Apes and Vikings is restricted in the following countries: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Vikings Video Slot is not accessible in the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, China, Ecuador, France, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Namibia, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua Nova Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uganda.
- Participation in any Games for real-money play shall require a Player to open and hold an Account and log into such Account.
- We shall not permit a person to participate as a Player in a Game conducted by Us unless that person is registered personally as a Player and holds an Account with Us.
- An individual must fill in the Application Form provided by Condor Group which shall at least include the following details in order to open an Account and become a Player:
- Date of birth
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Residential address;
- Username of choice; and
- Password of choice.
- It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure that their records with Condor Group are kept up to date, especially address, telephone number and payment/bank details. It is the Player’s responsibility to inform Us immediately of any changes to the Player’s personal information.
- Condor Group assures the Players that their personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with good practise and is only collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by the Player when such Player chooses to make use of the Internet Site. http://b-Bets.com/privacy
- You confirm that all information contained in the Application Form submitted to Us is true, accurate, and complete, and corresponds to the name(s) appearing on the credit cards used for the deposits and payments of gains. We reserve the right to cancel Your registration and close Your Account in the event that the information provided is found to be false, inaccurate, deceitful or incomplete.
- Players may not use the Services offered by Condor Group in any way directly or indirectly associated with money laundering. As soon as the Player opens an Account with Us, he is agreeing to abide by all the rules and regulations relating to anti-money laundering that are in place. In short, the Player binds himself not to use funds that are, in any way whatsoever, the proceeds of crime. If the Player does not respect these rules and regulations then We may suspend the Player’s Account pending any investigation.
- Condor Group reserves the right to monitor all of the transactions with a view to prevent money laundering. Condor Group reserves the right to examine with special attention, and to the extent possible, the background and purpose of any complex or large transactions and any transactions which are particularly likely, by their nature, to be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism. Condor Group has the right to take any measures and adopt any procedures to obtain the identity of a Player and to verify such. If such identification and verification is not obtained, or where We know or suspect that the transaction may be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism, We may not proceed with such transaction and shall have the right to close such Player’s Account and shall have the right to disclose details of such transaction to the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit in Malta or other relevant authorities as may be applicable. [Anti-Money Laundering Policy Click Here]
- In its sole discretion and without prior explanation, Condor Group reserves the right to refuse registration on its Internet Site of any person for any reason.
- Condor Group reserves the right to verify the financial solvency of any of the Players, through the information furnished during registration and through third parties. In the event that such a Player’s insolvency is verified, then We shall have the right to terminate/close down the Account and prohibit the Player from opening another Account with the same Internet Site.
Opening of an Account
- To be able to play the Games for real-money, an Account must necessarily be opened. The Player will need the Login and Password details when filling in the Application Form in order to be able to access the Account. The Player is responsible for ensuring that said codes and/or passwords are kept secret.
- By opening an Account with Us, the Player implicitly gives his authorisation to the processing of any personal data in compliance with the privacy laws that are in force. The processing of personal data is managed until the Account is closed and exclusively for provision of the Services offered by Us.
- The processing and opening of an Account is only granted to full-aged individuals of at least eighteen (18) years of age and is prohibited to residents of the USA as well as residents of any other country wherein laws prohibit said accounts. It is the Player’s responsibility to know whether the processing and opening of an Account is allowed within their jurisdiction. You are aware that the right to access and use the Internet Site or Services and any products there offered, may be considered illegal in certain countries. You are solely responsible in determining whether Your accessing and using our Internet Site is compliant with the applicable laws in your country and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside or make use of the Services. Moreover, You declare that You are not a resident of the Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Antartica, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belarus, Bhutan, British Virgin Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Estonia, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Georgia, Gibraltar, Grenada, Greece, Guam, Guernsey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, Jordan, Kahnawake, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Norfolk Island, North Mariana Islands, Palau, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Syria, Swaziland, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, UK, Ukraine and United States including any dependencies, military bases and territories thereof, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Virgin Islands and Zimbabwe.
- Players will be age verified within seventy-two (72) hours from when they make their first deposit. If a Player’s age is not verified within this time-limit his Account may be suspended and no further gambling shall be allowed until the Player’s age has been successfully confirmed. The Company retains the right to withhold any funds in the Account until the necessary verifications are completed. Should it result that a Player is under eighteen (18) years of age, his deposits shall be returned to him and any bonuses and winnings shall be voided.
- We strictly prohibit Players from selling, transferring and/or acquiring Accounts to or from other Players.
- It is prohibited for Players to transfer funds to Accounts held by other Players.
- Condor Group reserves the right to deny or retract, for whatever reason deemed necessary by Us, any or all Player screen names and/or user names, whether before, during and after these names have been issued or validated.
- In the event that the Player’s Account is otherwise in accordance to these T&Cs, We will give that Player the opportunity to create a new screen and/or user name.
- Passwords may be changed by the Player at any time. Players are advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security [ex: six (6) characters and two (2) alphanumeric characters]. It is advisable not to use obvious dictionary words (e.g. “password”), or consecutive numbers or letters or obvious personal information, for instance children’s names. The password should not be the same as the user-name, name or email address and should not be reused when choosing a new password.
- It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure they keep their Username and Password and security details confidential. In the event that there is concern that the secrecy of such details is no longer the case, Player should notify Us immediately whereupon new details may be forwarded and any future transactions under the previous details would be considered void.
- Condor Group is in no way responsible for the eventual access to an Account by a third person and shall not be held responsible for any eventual loss suffered due to the illicit use of a Player’s Login and Password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the Login and Password of a Player was registered correctly.
- Condor Group is in no way responsible if the Player forgets, misplaces, or loses his password, except as a result of an error on our side. We shall not at any time during its relationship with the Player be responsible to store the Login and Password of the User.
- Each Player is allowed to open only one Account per person, family, household, IP address and email address. Use of more than one Account per physical Player is known as “multi-accounting” and as such is strictly forbidden.
- In the event that We suspect that a Player is opening multiple accounts by using the same or similar names, address, telephones, email addresses, same or similar dynamic IP addresses, computer or other devices, with the intent of defrauding or cheating, We reserve the right to close an Account or Accounts at any time and to cancel all the transactions, bets, waive winnings and deduct bonuses from all relevant Accounts.
- In the event that We suspect that a Player is acting as a part of the Player’s collusion undertaken with the intent of defrauding and cheating, meaning by using the same or similar names, address, telephones, email addresses, same or similar dynamic IP addresses, computer or other devices and acting on same or similar pattern, We reserve the right to block the relevant Account(s). Following the internal investigation We reserve the right to close an Account or Accounts at any time and to cancel all the transactions, bets, waive winnings and deduct bonuses from all relevant Accounts.
- Condor Group reserves the right to block regular or tournament play and/or prize distribution should any evidence of multi-accounting or collusion arise.
Misuse of Accounts
- Funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of Bets and any suspicious activity on a Player’s Account could lead Us to report the Player to the MGA or any other relevant authorities, freeze the funds and even close the Account.
- In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the Internet Site and/or the Software, We reserve the right to close or block the Accounts of the Player in question until the matter between Us and the Player is resolved.
Dormant and inactive Accounts
- If the Player does not access the Account by “logging in” using his Login and Password for any period of thirty (30) consecutive calendar months, his Account shall be deemed to be “dormant”.
- If the Player does not access the Account by “logging in” using his Login and Password for any period of twelve (12) consecutive calendar months, his Account shall be deemed to be “Inactive”.
- If a Player’s account remains inactive (i.e. when no login is performed via the Website) for a period of more than 12 months, we are entitled to charge a monthly account maintenance fee of €5, starting on the 13th month of inactivity. Following 12 months of uninterrupted inactivity, we will send a reminder mail to you via the e-mail address saved in Your Player Account details. Upon receipt of this reminder mail, you will have 30 days to log into Your Player Account and also to withdraw funds. If no login is registered within this 30-day period, €5 of Deposit Funds, or in the absence of Deposit Funds, Bonus Funds, will be deducted from the balance. If the balance is less than €5 then the whole amount will be deducted. From the 12th month of inactivity onwards a monthly charge of €5 will be incurred and deducted from the real money credit or bonus money credit of the player account accordingly. Provided that if the account is inactive due to a definite period of self-exclusion, inactivity fees shall not be charged during that period and resume 30 days following the expiration of the definite self-exclusion period.
- No administrative charge shall be charged when a Player seeks to re-activate his Account.
- In the case of inactive, dormant, closed, blocked and excluded Accounts, funds may be recovered by sending an email to the Company on [email protected]
- In relation to the moneys deposited to play the Malta Games or won in relation to the Malta Games, notwithstanding the preceding clauses contained in this section, if no transaction has been recorded on a Player’s Account for thirty (30) months, the balance on the Account shall be remitted to the Player, or wherein the Player cannot be satisfactorily located, the funds shall be remitted to the MGA. Provided that no claim shall lie against Condor Group after it has remitted the balance in a Player’s Account to the MGA.
Closing of Accounts
- Any Player is entitled to close his Account and terminate the Agreement at any time, by contacting b-Bets through Customer Services indicating his wish to close his Account; and stating the reasons why he wishes to close the Account, in particular if he is doing so because of concerns over the level of his use of the same. Customer Services may be contacted by sending an email using these details: [email protected] Condor Group will respond to the Player’s request, confirming closure of his Account and the date on which such closure will be effective, within a reasonable time, provided that a Player shall continue to assume responsibility for all activity on his Account until such closure has been carried out by Us, at which point this Agreement shall be terminated.
- A Player can as well close his account for definite or indefinite period of time by submitting the form that is located on our Responsible Gaming Policy page.
- In case the reason for closure is not provided, we will explicitly ask whether the closure request is related to any possible gambling issues therefore in case the reason behind the closure of the Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction the Player shall indicate it. Any closure will only be applicable to the brand the Player indicated. A Player who closes an account for gambling addiction reasons shall not open or try to open a new Account with the Company’s brands. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequential damages, should an individual succeed in opening a new Account. We reserve the right to close an Account opened in breach of this rule at any point in time.
- In the event of cancellation of the Player’s Account, a Player shall be permitted withdraw any balances remaining in the Account.
- Where We close the Player’s Account and terminate the Agreement pursuant to Multiple-accounting, Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity or Breach of this Agreement the balance of the Player’s Account, Player’s approved but not yet paid withdrawals and/or jackpot winnings will be non-refundable and deemed to be forfeited to the extent of any claim that the Company may have against the Player at the date of such closure
- All payments to and from the Account must be paid in the currencies available on the Internet Site from time to time and all payments into the Account must be from a payment source on which Player is the named account holder.
- B-Bets accepts payments made in currencies other than Euro. Any payments received by Us in a currency other than Euro shall be converted into Euro at the prevailing exchange rated determined by Us. In this regard, We hereby reserve the right to charge any exchange premia.
- Any reference to a monetary amount in EURO (€) shall include the equivalent thereof in all other currencies.
List of Accounts
- Condor Group shall, at all times, keep a secure list of all registered Players and shall ensure the security of all Accounts. http://b-Bets.com/privacy
Financial Issues & Payments
Deposits by Players
- Condor Group shall not accept cash from a Player and funds may be received from the Player only by any of the methods specified in the relevant pages on the Internet Site, as they may be amended from time to time.
- Currently a deposit can be made through the use of a payment cards such as Visa and Master Card. Alternatively, deposits may be made by bank transfer or through payment service providers such as Skrill, Neteller, Ideal, Sofort, Euteller, DotPay, Trustly, TrustPay, GiroPay, Epro, Bancontact/Mister Cash, Qiwi, Paysafe, Paytrail or WebMoney Transfer. Certain payment methods may not be available to You depending on Your jurisdiction. The minimum deposit limit is 20 Euros (in words: twenty Euros). There are is no maximum deposit limit.
- Condor Group shall not impose any administrative charges associated with deposits and withdrawals in the Account. Condor Group shall bear solely those administrative charges that are levied upon it by its own payment service providers in connection with the deposits and/or withdrawals in the Account. Any and every other charges or fees that are incurred in connection with the deposits and/or withdrawals in the Account, levied by the payment service provider of the Player (including but not limited to: credit institution, e-wallet) shall be borne by the Player as per their contractual relationship with the respective payment service provider.
- Money deposited in the User Account shall be available for use in the User’s Account within the reasonable amount of time following the confirmation of the deposit made. The timing for receipt of money also depends on the payment method chosen to make a deposit and/or maintenance or disturbances on the Payment provider’s side.
- The Player certifies that the funds used to play the Games through the use of the Internet Site are not from any illegal source. By playing on the b-Bets Internet Site the Player is declaring that he shall in no way use the Internet Site or the Software with the purpose of transferring such funds from illegal sources. The Player will not use the Internet Site and/or the Software for any illicit or fraudulent activity, or for any unlawful or fraudulent transaction (including money laundering), in accordance to the laws of all the jurisdictions having authority over the Player. We reserve the right to discontinue or block the Account of the User, at any time, and until the matter has been resolved, if We have the slightest doubt as to the legality of the source of funds used by the User to bet on the Internet Site.
- If a Player uses a payment method in respect of which he is not the account holder, we reserve the right to treat any deposit into the Account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void) pending the satisfactory completion of all relevant checks.
- In accordance with applicable laws and licence conditions imposed on Us by the respective jurisdictions in which we are licensed to operate and provide our services, Player funds are protected in the event of insolvency by the segregation of customer funds and are held in a separate designated bank account. However these funds may, in certain situations, be considered to form part of the assets of the Company in the event of insolvency.
- To the extent required by the Player’s local law or tax or other authorities a Player is solely responsible for reporting his winnings and losses arising from the use of our Internet Site.
- A Player understands and acknowledges that by playing Games provided by Us, a player takes the risk of losing money deposited into his account. Should a Player not wish to accept this, he should kindly refrain from using this site any further.
General Conditions of Use E-voucher applying to E-pro solution
- E-pro / PassNGo is a payment solution provided by EMP Corp, an E-money agent, based on E-money and E-wallet.
- E-pro is an E-Voucher issued by EMP Corp, being resold by First Remit Limited (UK), a registered money service business with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs certificate number 12679642 & fully authorized by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a payments institution, with reference 622935.
- E-pro e-Vouchers resold by First Remit will show in your card statement as "Online Payment".
- An E-VOUCHER, constituting electronic money, is generated in the event of an intervention by EMP Corp to pay for the services offered on the MERCHANT SITE.
- If the payment service provider is EMP Corp, the transaction will result in the creation and purchase of electronic money issued by an E-money Issuer, to be used to credit an E-wallet.
- If Player makes an E-pro deposit, his credit card statement will read ""voucherreseller.co.uk~~Epro Voucher~"".
- Players should not treat Condor Group as a financial institution and shall not expect interest on their deposits.
- Notwithstanding the above, Condor Group declares and affirms that, should any interest be payable to the Account, it shall be credited only to that Account.
- The Player may at any time request a payout from the existing balance in his Account in whole or in part provided that all payments have been confirmed and all amounts deposited. The minimum amount You are permitted to withdraw, per withdrawal, is twenty (20) Euro. Any expense related to withdrawal requests shall be charged to the Player.
- Condor Group shall endeavour for payments to take place in the forty-eight (48) hours following the Player’s request but does not hold itself liable for a specific period of time in this regard. Condor Group does not hold itself liable for any additional processing time as may be applied by the payment services providers of the Player as per the contractual relationship between the respective payment provider and the Player.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at all times to request documents to verify the following:
- the identity of the registered account holder;
- the authorisation of the account holder to use a specific card; and/or
- any facts and information provided to the Company by the Player.
Any such requests may be made whenever the Company deems necessary and we reserve the right to suspend an Account pending any investigations and verifications.
- Condor Group has the right, exercisable at its sole discretion and at all times, to request documents necessary to verify the identity of the Account holder. This is carried out in order to ensure that payment of any winnings is being made to the correct person and/or the use of the Player’s Account conforms with this Agreement. For this purpose, We are further entitled, at our sole discretion, to require that You provide Us with a set of documents, which could include, but are not limited to:
- a (notarized) ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of your jurisdiction or otherwise;
- a (notarized) proof of address, by sending us a utility bill and/or bank statement not older than 2 (two) months;
- a (notarized) proof of banking information you provided us with by either depositing or making a payout request is on your name; and/or
- a verification of your phone number.
- In the event You are not able to provide Us with the requested documents, within a reasonable time frame not exceeding thirty (30) days from the date of Our request, We may close your Player's Account and/or Your withdrawal may be refused and/or Your winnings can be voided. These consequences may also occur in the event the player is found to have supplied false or misleading information. Provision of a false or invalid phone number may additionally result in a delay in Your requests.
- A Player requesting the first withdrawal following registration may be required to verify his identity through the submission of the copies of the identification documents. In the event the identification documents are requested by Us, the withdrawal request shall not be acceded to by Us prior to receipt of a copies of these documents from the Player.
- In any case, when the cumulative value of all withdrawals requested to be effected by a Player as from the moment of registration amounts to two thousand Euro (€2,000) or the equivalent in all the other currencies, or a single withdrawal of winnings gained within twenty-four (24) hours in an amount equivalent to two thousand Euro (€2,000) or more has been requested by a Player, We shall not accede to the withdrawal request made by the Player in this regard until the Player’s identity, age and place of residence have been verified (for example by means of an identification documents mentioned in the term 84).
- Withdrawal requests shall be processed immediately. Condor Group maintains a target of forty-eight (48) hours for the processing of pay-outs but does not hold itself liable for a specific period of time in this regard.
- Withdrawals from a Player’s Account can only be addressed to the person registered on the Player’s Account and as per the conditions specified on the Internet Site. Withdrawals shall be made through the same route from which the funds originated with the exception of those cases where the payment solutions used by the Player do not offer redirection of pay-outs to the same route (such as MasterCard). In those cases where redirection of pay-outs to the same route is not possible, We shall not accede to a withdrawal request prior to ascertaining that the alternative route through which the withdrawal shall be effected pertains to the same person holding the Account.
- Players who deposited but did not place any bets, or only made a deposit to receive free spins, cannot withdraw any money from their Account. A Player always needs to have placed at least his deposit amount in bets before he or she is able to withdraw the money.
- The Player agrees and is familiar with the fact that We, or a payment processing company, on our behalf, will handle all financial account transactions ("Payment Processor"). The Player also agrees that the Payment Processor reserves the right to hold back any payments, if the Payment Processor has reasons to believe or that there is any suspicion that you may be engaging in, or have been engaged in, fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activities. The Player agrees to fully pay any and all payments due to us or any third party in connection with your use of the Online Casino and additionally agrees not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of his/her payments. If such action will be performed by the Player or the Player’s bank, the Player will refund and compensate us for such unpaid payments as well as any costs incurred by us or the Payment Provider in the process of collecting the Player’s payment or handling the taken action. The Player is also aware of the fact winnings will be refused, previous winnings which are pending for pay-out will be confiscated, and the account will be closed.
- The Player is aware of and agrees that b-Bets can decide at its own standards, that the maximum amount that a Player can be paid-out is € 1,000 (or the equivalent amount in US dollars or GBP currency) per week, and € 2,500 per month. All amounts larger than € 1,000 weekly, or € 2,500 monthly will be paid in terms which b-Bets decides, until the full withdrawal amount is reached, if b-Bets decides not to pay-out the whole amount at once. B-Bets may, at his own discretion, also decide to pay the amount as a whole, even if the pay-out amounts will be higher than the maximum set within the paragraph. This condition also applies to winnings of (progressive) jackpots. The Player also understands and agrees that depending on the specific locality of the player and preferred withdrawal option, a withdrawal fee may be applicable. Withdrawal fees that may be applicable are: 10% for the e-Wallet transfers and the total of the actual bank fee costs for the bank transfers. Any fees involved will be deducted from the withdrawn winnings.
- The Player is aware of and agrees that the Casino can withhold / postpone or suspend a payment of his/her withdrawal if the Player’s account has been inactive and no wagering has been made in the same calendar month. This condition also applies to winnings of progressive jackpots.
- The player is aware of and agrees that, in cases where a withdrawal was accepted by Casino, but due to the wrong banking details submitted with withdrawal request and / or any other occurrence where it is not possible to perform a successful withdrawal from our side (for example account has been closed in the meantime or withdrawals are being rejected by the recipient's bank), if the right banking details or other details requested for withdrawal are not submitted within 5 business days and / or issued occurrence has not been solved, we will return the amount requested to be withdrawn back to the player's balance.
- As per our AML procedures and to reduce the possibility that our operation is used as a means to launder money:
- Only bets from known individuals are accepted.
- Cash deposits or withdrawals are not accepted.
- We reserve the right to limit bets without prior notice.
- Betting activity will be monitored for irregular patterns.
- All withdrawal requests will be manually checked to ensure withdrawals are always paid out to the same account used to deposit whenever possible.
- Players who deposited but did not place any bets, or only made a deposit to receive free spins, cannot withdraw any money from their casino account. A player always needs to have placed at least his deposit amount in bets before he or she is able to withdraw the money.
- No withdrawals shall be accepted from the accounts if a period of three (3) months has elapsed from when the last successful deposit was made. In such cases a new minimum deposit will be required.
- Bonus credits can be placed into a Player’s Account as part of a marketing campaign.
- Bonuses are regulated by separate Bonus Terms and Conditions that may be applicable from time to time.
- Should funds be added to a Player’s Account in error, it is the Player's responsibility to notify Us of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error and prior to the notification of Us, provided they are linked to such error, shall be deemed invalid and returned to Us.
- Any Bet that is wrongly settled due to any reason(s) such as technical failure or the incorrect entry of a result will be changed in accordance with the rules set in these Terms and Conditions.
- B-Bets is not liable for any downtime, server or other technical disruptions, lagging or any types of disruptions which might arise whilst You are making use of the Internet Site(s) or whilst you are benefiting from our Services or products. If We determine that any refunds are to be effected, they shall be given on a case by case basis and at our sole discretion.
- In addition, we shall not be held liable for any damages or losses which may arise out of or in connection to any downtime, server or other technical disruptions, lagging or any types of disruptions which might arise in operation or transmission, the Internet Site(s) or its content, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any individual’s misuse of the site or for any other damages or losses which may arise.
- In the event that a Game is started but miscarries due to a failure in Our system, We shall refund the amount wagered in the Game to you by crediting it to your Account or if the Account no longer exists, by paying it to You in an approved manner; and if You have an accrued credit at the time the Game miscarried, credit to your Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the Account no longer exists, pay it to you in an approved manner.
- In the event that a game is started but miscarries due to a failure deriving from our system or deriving from a network error, We shall refund the amount wagered in the Game to You by crediting it to your Account or if the Account no longer exists, by paying it to you in an approved manner. If the Game was completed from the server system, We shall treat the Game as fully completed. This includes the withdrawal of the amount wagered and granting of all winnings that were produced as Game outcome. This may also include the granting of all winnings during bonus games that may have been granted as the outcome of the aborted game.
- In the event that Our system malfunctions, all Wagers shall be declared void.
- If due to a technical error, winnings are not credited to your Account, You must stop playing immediately and inform Us so that the Game transactions may be examined and rectified accordingly.
Changes to Account Balance by Third Parties
- Condor Group cannot be held liable for changes to a Player’s Account balance due to someone else participating in the Games using that Player’s Login and Password.
- Players may only use their own credit /debit card to effect payments into their account. B-Bets moreover reserves the right to close an account, ban a Player and retain any funds where a Player is reasonably suspected as being involved in the fraudulent activity such as, but not limited to: the use of stolen or falsified credit / debit cards or account numbers, forgery, Player’s collusion and the submission of documents which are forged, stolen or otherwise misappropriated.
- B-Bets hereby ensures the security of all financial information on the Player and financial documents whether relating in/directly to the transactions affected between the Player and Us or between Us and the relevant tax authorities.
Proof of Payments
- The Player acknowledges that We reserve the right to request proof of payments to Player’s Account for all alternative payments, at any moment. B-Bets reserves the right to request the Player’s bank account numbers at any time.
Financial Protection of Players
- The Player may by written notice or electronic notice to b-Bets or by submitting a request through Responsible gaming policy page make use of the various financial protection functionalities we offer in accordance to our Responsible Gaming Policy .
- The Player may by written notice or electronic notice to the Company or by submitting a request through Responsible gaming policy page make use of the following functionalities:
a. the setting of a limit to restrict the amount of money that may be deposited within a specified period of time;
b. the setting of a limit to restrict the amount of money that may be wagered within a specified period of time;
c. exclude or self-exclude the account for definite or indefinite period of time that will unable Player to log into his Account under any circumstances until the specified period of time has been expired or until the Player specifically sent us a notice to reopen the account prior the expiry of the exclusion period set.
- A Player who has set a limit or exclusion may change or revoke the limit or exclusion by written notice or electronic notice given to the Company or by request through the Responsible gaming policy page designated forms.
- A notice of decreasing or revoking the definite period (self) exclusion has effect only after 24 hours from the moment the Company has received the notice or from the moment the such request has been submitted by the form.
- A notice of decreasing or revoking the indefinite period (self) exclusion has effect only after 7 days from the moment the Company has received the notice or from the moment the such request has been submitted by the form.
- A notice increasing or revoking a limit has effect only after 24 hours from the moment the Company has received the notice or from the moment the such request has been submitted by the form.
- A notice reducing a limit or increasing the exclusion has effect immediately after it is received by the Company or submitted by the designated form.
- The Company shall not accept a Wager from a Player contrary to a limit or exclusion set by the Player under this Agreement.
Bet Acceptance Rules
- All Bets are accepted only in accordance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- A Bet is deemed as accepted only when registered in the b-Bets’ server. If You are in any doubt as to whether a desired Bet has been successfully accepted and is therefore valid, it is recommended that you check your transaction history.
- b-Bets reserves the right to refuse or limit Bets from any person, for any reason and without prior explanation as well as the right to refuse registration on its website. In cases of apparent violation of any rule(s) by the customer or any other wrongdoing, We reserve the right to close an existing account and a refund on any existing Bets will be paid.
- Any Bet placed cannot be changed or Cancelled by the customer under any circumstances. We reserve the right to cancel any Bet which is placed online, in violation of any of the rules stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Bets on the Games may not be cancelled if recorded on the b-Bets’ servers.
- Condor Group reserves the right to cancel any of the Games, whether before their start or during the continuance of such Game(s).
- If a Game is cancelled before the actual start of that Game is officially announced on the Internet Site, the Player’s buy-in and entry fee will be refunded to the Account and the Player will be returned to his former status.
- If a Game is cancelled after the starting time of that Game but before the outcome is decided, (e.g.: due to a technical failure or due to any other foreseen/unforeseen circumstances), whether or not within the control of Condor Group, the Player’s bet will be refunded to the Account and the Account will be returned to its former status. In the event that the Player accrues credit at the time the game miscarries, Condor Group shall credit to the Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the Account no longer exists, pay it to the Player in an approved manner;
Results of Games
- Once the Games have finished, their result cannot be changed nor cancelled. We retain the right to accept, not to accept or to partially accept Games results.
- The maximum amount accepted for Bets or with regards to payments in other currencies are determined by the exchange rate against the EURO (€), established by the Company on the day the Bet is placed.
- Winnings will only be remitted by the Company to the name and address of the bearer of the Account as it exists in the Company’s records. Winnings will be credited to the User Account following confirmation of the final result.
- A Game shall be considered as having been won if it is listed on the Player’s Games list/on the Company’s Game server(s).
- In the event that a Player wins an amount equal to two thousand and five hundred Euro (€2,500) by playing on the Internet Site, the Player agrees to give the Company the exclusive permanent and irrevocable right and authorization to use the Player’s name, photograph, and portrait in all media as part of the company’s marketing and promotional needs, and for its Internet Site(s), on a worldwide level, and to be fully cooperative with the Company representatives including support staff.
- The Player agrees that a Company may feature winners on its Internet Site by including the Player’s username and the amount won.
Conflict in Results
- The Player understands and agrees that b-Bets’ records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of his participation in the Games, the activity resulting from there, the circumstances in which they occurred and the results. Hence, You understand and accept that the settlement of any conflict between the User and Us will be determined based on the records kept by the Company.
- B-Bets has a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play, bonus abuse, player’s collusion and fraudulent activity. If, in Our sole determination, the Player is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud Us or any other User of any of the Games in any way including, but not limited to, game manipulation or payment fraud, or if We suspect the Player of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), We reserve the right to suspend and/or close the User Account and to share this information (together with the Player’s identity) to other online gaming websites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
- B-Bets will not be liable for any loss or damage which a Player may incur as a result of any prohibited practices, and any action We take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to take legal action relating to any cases of fraud related to either online financial transactions and/or the placing of Bets.
Competitions and Promotions
- Parts of the Internet Site may from time to time contain promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities offered by Us or by third parties. Any specific additional terms and conditions for participation in any such promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities will be specified on the relevant part of the Internet Site from time to time (“Terms of Participation”). By entering or participating in the relevant promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities, a Player agrees to be bound by those Terms of Participation in addition to these T&Cs and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, the Terms of Participation will prevail. B-Bets specifically retains the rights, at any time and without notice, to remove, alter or add to promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities on the Internet Site without liability to the Player.
Abuse of Promotions
- The Player binds himself not to abuse the ability of opening an Account in order to benefit from bonus credits and other promotional offers that We may offer. B-Bets reserves the right, in case of abusive behaviour on the Player’s part as related to bonus credits and/or to promotional offers by Us, in its sole discretion, to rescind or block User Account created to that end, as well as their transactions.
- In connection with the specific terms of the above promotions, bonus and special offers, We further reserve the right to withhold any withdrawal amount from Your Account which will be in excess of your original deposit. In addition, we reserve the right to withhold or otherwise decline or reverse any pay-out or winning amount or amend any policy in the event that we suspect that You are abusing or attempting to abuse any of the following: (i) bonuses; (ii) other promotions; or (iii) specific policy or rules determined in respect of an existing game or a new game.
- We may deem a Player's behaviour as amounting to “Abusive” including but not limited to the cases listed hereunder :
- if the Player provides registration information that is false or incorrect;
- if the Player creates multiple accounts or uses IP hiding software, as only one (1) Account per household, person or IP is allowed (unless awarded prior email approval by management);
- if the Player (tries to) deposit from a bank account which name or Account does not match the name on the credit card(s) or bank account;
- when the player is from countries prohibited for promotions and obtained one or prohibited to play in general online by jurisdiction;
- if different Players share the same payment solution (for example two Players who make withdrawals or deposits to the same Neteller account);
- if, intentionally or unintentionally, the Player has permitted another player to play on their personal account;
- if, while using a promotional offer, a Player utilizes a gambling and betting pattern (e.g. Player uses an even bet pattern while betting on roulette games), uses robots or other devices that distort the normal game or if Player participates in Player’s collusion (i.e. Before any withdrawals are processed, the User’s play will be reviewed for any irregular or unusual playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play for bonus play-through requirement purposes include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the User’s total balance (including any given bonus) until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should b-Bets deem that irregular game play has occurred, we reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings and bonuses);
- if a Player builds a balance while playing any other game or games that are not slot games and thereafter change their game play to generate wager requirements on slot games;
- if a Player is registered or known in any of our partner casinos or software suppliers for previous fraud, abuse or misbehaviour; and/or
- if a Player has disputed charges for ("charged back") any of the money deposited into their account or any of our partner or software supplier casinos;.
- Furthermore, if upon such review, the Player practices have been deemed to be “Abuse”, We have the right to take the following actions, at our sole discretion, against such abusers:
- all funds in any account/s belonging to such Player will be withheld and any pending bonuses or payouts will be voided;
- abusing Players accounts may be terminated immediately; and/or
- players found to be abusing promotions may be barred from receiving further promotional offers.
- By playing on our Internet Site You are being granted a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Software, according to these T&Cs.
- The Player shall not commit any act or adopt any kind of behaviour that could damage b-Bets’ reputation, and the Player acknowledges that the use of the Internet Site, the Games and/or the Software is at his sole discretion and risk.
- You are not allowed or permitted to:
- translate, decompile, reverse engineer, modify, disassemble, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the website and/or the Software;
- translate or Copy any user documentation provided "online" or in electronic format;
- sub-license, rent, assign, loan, lease, copy or transfer (except as expressly allowed elsewhere in this agreement), your licence to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software in any way;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the website and/or Software; and/or
- enter, access, hack or attempt to enter or access or hack or otherwise bypass our security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) the Online Casino and/or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components there.
- In the event of any kind of Software interruption due to any type of problem, We reserve the exclusive right of requesting a screenshot.
- B-Bets reserves the right to suspend the services and the operation of the Internet Site for any reason including failure of the Internet Site due to viruses or bugs or other malfunction, installation of updates to the Internet Site and maintenance. Provided that b-Bets is not responsible to provide an emergency network, system, or similar emergency services.
Warranties, Representations and Disclaimers
Warranties and Representations
- It is hereby being specified that b-Bets makes no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit, including but not limited to warranties for accuracy, fitness of purposes or non-infringement) that the content of these T&Cs is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than in so far as those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the Governing Law of these T&Cs.
- Use of this Internet Site is entirely at the User’s risk. The Internet Site, its content and the system therein are provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties, assurances, engagements, or any declaration, explicit or implied, legal or other. B-Bets hereby excludes all terms, conditions, and warranties explicit or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties, commercial conditions, and/or matters of satisfactory quality, ability and adaptability to a specific end, completion or precision of services and of the Internet Site in respect to the failure to respect governing rules and laws.
- B-Bets does not guarantee that the Services or the Internet Site are authorized, and that the operation will fully satisfy the User, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the services or the Internet Site are virus or bug free, or that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the material is reliable, or that all other information obtained by way of the service or that all results are adequate and reliable.
- The Internet Site may contain links and references to third party websites/adverts/content. These are provided for the convenience and interest of the User and on the part of b-Bets this implies neither responsibility for, nor approval of, information contained in these websites adverts/content b-Bets gives no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability or content of information, text or graphics which are not under its domain. B-Bets has not tested any software located on other websites and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
Loss or Damage
- B-Bets is in no way responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that You or a third party might have suffered as a result of Your use or the third party’s use of the Internet Site, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
- Without limitation to the generality of the preceding clause, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted here-under for, inter alia, the following matters:
- mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), mishearing(s), misreading(s), mis-translation(s), spelling mistake(s), fault(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s), Force(s) Majeure and/or any other similar mistake(s)/error(s);
- violation of the b-Bets’ rules;
- criminal actions;
- advice, in whichever form this is provided, provided by b-Bets;
- financial risk and loss, including, but not limited to variances in exchange rates; and/or
- legal actions and/or other remedies;
- loss or damage that You or a third party might have suffered as a result of Your use or their use of the Internet Site, its content or that of any link suggested by b-Bets;
- loss or damage that You or a third party might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of the Internet Site;
- loss or damage, including but not limited to a loss of profit, as a result of improper functioning of the Internet Site, any delay, interruption, transmission, loss or corruption of data, improper functioning of the means of communication. In the event that the malfunction of the Internet Site results in profit, whether it be collected or credited to a User Account b-Bets reserves the right to claim all gains that You may have benefited from as a result of one of those malfunctions, and You would be obliged to immediately reimburse b-Bets the amount collected and to inform Us of the malfunction. We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, of directly deducting from Your User Account an amount equal to that which You may have received in error.
- criminal use of the Internet Site or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond our control;
- any use made of the Internet Site due to someone else accessing the private areas (principally the Player’s Account) requiring Login and Password using a User’s nickname, or Login and Password details;
- in case of discrepancies in the systems or in the means of communication, due to viruses or bugs as it relates to the Account regulations or all other parameters that make up the Internet Site, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said discrepancies;
- any act or omission by an internet provider or of any other third party with whom You may have contracted in order to have access to the b-Bets’ service and or Internet Site. In case of litigation between the internet provider and Yourself, We cannot be a party to the suit, and such suit shall in no way affect the User’s obligations under these T&Cs; and
- any claim arising as a result of damages incurred by a User due to the content of any material posted by another User on the b-Bets’ Internet Site.
Limitation of Liability before a Court of Law
- To the extent permitted by the Governing Law, in the event that b-Bets is found liable in any way, by a Court of Law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over b-Bets, then the b-Bets’ liability is limited to the amount of the net winnings, relating to the particular Player in that calendar year. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the b-Bets’ Account or the amount transferred into or out of the b-Bets’ Account, whichever is the lesser.
Term and Cancellation
- These T&Cs are effective immediately after clicking on “Yes, I accept the terms and conditions” and remain valid until it is cancelled in accordance to the conditions stated herein.
- You can cancel these T&Cs at any time in writing to b-Bets under the condition that You have no outstanding amounts with b-Bets, for any reason. The cancellation of these T&Cs becomes effective only after You have received a notification in writing from Us confirming the cancellation. From the moment when these T&Cs become invalid, You will no longer be authorized to use the Services and to play the Games, and You are under the obligation to destroy all documentation, related to the service or to the Software, under Your possession, in Your power or under Your control.
- Immediately following the cancellation of these T&Cs, by either party, b-Bets is bound to reimburse the integral amount indicated in Your User Account, only after the deduction of any amount owed to Us, if any.
- The cancellation of these T&Cs shall not be cause of prejudice to any other right or engagement of either party in regards to any violation stated herein or any other violation.
- All existing obligations between the parties to these T&Cs will be null and void after the cancellation of these T&Cs, and for whatever reason, except if provided otherwise, under the reserved rights and obligations accepted prior to the cancellation.
- Players may address their complaints via email on [email protected] B-Bets will do its utmost to resolve a reported complaint at the earliest.
- Objection or complaints concerning the operation of Games have to be presented before the beginning of the event on which bets are being placed.
- The User is hereby acknowledging and accepting that any complaint or contest made by the User more than 30 days after the date of finalisation of the transaction which is the subject of the complaint in question will not be taken into consideration, and shall have no value.
- B-Bets will not consider any claims or disputes on Games to be valid unless the said Games are directly registered in the b-Bets’ database files or records.
- Should the Player not be satisfied with the resolution of complaints by b-Bets, a further complaint may be addressed to:
- the Malta Gaming Authority address in the event the event has happened under the jurisdiction of Malta: Malta Gaming Authority Building SCM 02-03, Level 4, SmarCity Malta, Ricasoli SCM 1001 or email address: [email protected];
alternatively b-Bets may use our ADR Entity Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), PO Box 62639, London, EC3P 3AS, UK or email address: [email protected]
- In the event a dispute/complaint is referred to the Alternative Dispute Resolution provider, the resulting decision shall be final and binding and the Player will not have further recourse to the courts.
- B-Bets is in no way responsible for the investigation or the initiation of a complaint made by a User against another User for any reason, including but not limited to, the conditions in these T&Cs.
- B-Bets in its sole discretion can decide to act against any person suspected of illicit actions or of wanting to violate the conditions of these T&Cs.
Prohibition for Employees
- No employees, executives, managers, directors, consultants, or agents in our branches or affiliated companies, or any of its providers or sellers, can participate in any Games during their term of employment and/or engagement. B-Bets’ employees, or anyone else having access to inside information are not allowed to use the services of the Internet Site. This is to prevent any potential abuse of inside information. To this end no officers, directors, employees, consultants or any other persons conducting business or engaged withb-Bets shall be allowed to open an Account with Us during their term of engagement.b-Bets undertakes to use all reasonable endeavours in this regard to enforce such restriction and proof of such attempts shall result in steps being taken by Us that shall have repercussions upon the contract existing between the employee or other officer andb-Bets.
- No Relatives of employees, executives, managers, directors, consultants, or agents in our branches or affiliated companies, or any of our providers or sellers, are allowed to play on the Internet Site or are authorised to use the Software directly or indirectly.
- If clauses 158 or 159 are breached, b-Bets reserves the right to close the said Account immediately and to cancel payment on any gain. This shall take place without any prejudice to the rights that b-Bets has against the breaching person in terms of the employment or any other contract between the parties.
- Through the Internet Site, Condor Group will operate a forum and/or community services, intended to offer a fun and pleasant experience to the Players (hereinafter referred to as “Chat Room” or collectively as “Chat Rooms”). Any abusive and obscene language in the Chat Rooms shall not be tolerated, and the Players who persist on using offensive language and/or who repetitively breach the rules with respect to the Chat Rooms as enshrined herein and/or as applicable under the Governing Law shall have their chat privileges revoked and/or their registration cancelled.
- Chat Rooms are moderated and without prejudice to the freedom of expression Condor Group reserves a right to delete, move or edit, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, content that it deems to amount to offensive behaviour or to be in violation of these T&Cs and/or any laws or regulations under the Governing Law; provided however that such right does not amount to the commitment and/or obligation of Condor Group to generally monitor the content of the Chat Rooms or to actively seek facts or circumstances indicating any illegal activity. Failure by Condor Group to remove particular material shall in no circumstance be understood as an endorsement nor acceptance of such material by Condor Group. Should any Player be of an opinion that particular content posted by another Player is in violation of these T&Cs, Governing Law or infringes his rights, he can inform Condor Group thereof .Upon the receipt of such notification, Condor Group may, in compliance with the Governing Law, remove the respective material. At all times, the Players shall remain solely responsible for any content or material they had posted on Chat Room.
- The following shall be strictly prohibited in the Chat Rooms:
- posting of defamatory, libellous and slanderous contents or contents containing vulgar or abusive language;
- posting content that infringes or otherwise interferes with the intellectual property or other rights of third parties;
- posting content that is prompting others to illegal or illicit activities or whittles away thereof;
- posting content that is prompting others to develop gambling addiction or whittles away thereof;
- collusion of Players through the use of the Chat Rooms or separate chat as a case may be;
- posting of marketing content;
- posting of links resolving into websites containing illegal content or content against morality and ethics; and
- posting of content that is otherwise against the Governing Law.
- All conversations are logged and recorded. The content stored on Condor Group’s severs is not meant for permanent or temporary archival purposes. Therefore Condor Group may, but is not obliged, to maintain back-up copies of any material posted in Chat Rooms. Condor Group reserves a right to impose a limit on the maximum storage capacity for each Player.
- The Condor Group shall not consider any claims or disputes on the interactions within the Chat Rooms to be valid unless said interactions are directly registered in Condor Group’s database files or records.
- With respect to the Chat Rooms, Condor Group shall act as a purely technical and passive intermediary, which did not initiate transmission of any of the information contained in Chat Rooms and did not choose the author nor the recipient of such information. Condor Group shall not be responsible nor held liable for the information posted within the remit of the Chat Rooms. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Condor Group reserves the right to report to the relevant authorities any suspicious chats or any alleged illegal activity undertaken with respect to the Chat Rooms and shall grant to such authorities upon request information enabling the identification of persons in question (e.g. Players) as provided in the Governing Law.
- Condor Group reserves the right to remove the Chat Rooms without prior notice, in particular if the Chat Rooms are being abused.
- The Internet Site is intended solely for personal and non-commercial use by Players. In any event, no one is authorised to copy, modify, tamper with, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, upload, download or otherwise alter the content of our Internet Site.
- Any unauthorised downloading or copying of any material contained in the Internet Site as well as the design of the Internet Site itself may be considered as a violation of applicable intellectual property rights within the European Union.
- You are not the owner of the Software; the Software is owned and is exclusive property of Us, the licensor, an associate, or a third party software provider company, (the "Software Provider"). The Software used and offered, and associated documentation which have been licensed to us, are proprietary products of the Software Provider. And it is protected through the world by copyright law. B-Bets is the sole owner of the trademark b-Bets and the b-Bets logo. Any unauthorized use of any URL containing B-Bets and or the b-Bets logo may result in prosecution. Your use of the Software does not allow you or grants you any right of any intellectual property right in the Software.b-Bets is the owner or the rightful licensee of the rights to the technology, software and business systems used within this Website; this also includes, but is not limited to the special promotional software and intellectual property if this concept. The contents and structure of b-Bets Website pages are subject to copyright © and database right in the name of Condor Group. All rights reserved. The copyright in this Website including all text, graphics, code, files and links belongs to b-Bets and the site may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without b-Bets written consent. This accord applies only to the grant of the license to use the Services, websites and/or Software.
Type of Relationship
- These T&Cs are not intended to create any partnership, agency or joint venture between b-Bets and the Player.
Breach of T&Cs
- In accepting the terms of these T&Cs, You are bound to integrally indemnify Us, to defend Us and to exonerate Us, on demand of any complaint, responsibility, damage, loss, cost or expense, including, but not limited to, all legal or other fees that we shall bear as a result of breach of these T&Cs, a violation of the b-Bets’ laws, rules and or rights or of those of a third party, to any use of the service and/or Software with Your Login and Password, whether it be with Your knowledge or without it, as well as any acceptance of profit on Your part.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding clause should a claim be brought against b-Bets as a result of actions performed by You or content or information posted by You on the forum and / or community, You will indemnify and hold Us harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind related to such claim.
- If You fail to adhere to any of the conditions of these T&Cs or if We reasonably suspect that You are failing to comply with any of the conditions of these T&Cs,b-Bets reserves the right, and all remedies at its disposition, and at its sole discretion, to block Your User Account and will have the right of bring suit against You at its sole discretion.
- Players are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident. B-Bets accepts no responsibility for any action taken by any authority against any Player.
Law & Forum
- These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Governing Law without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the country of Malta for the settlement of any disputes arising out of concerning these T&Cs. These T&Cs will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
- Any dispute arising from or in relation to these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Applicable Court.
- B-Bets is committed to endorsing responsible wagering among its Users as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment.
- B-Bets’ Responsible Gambling Policy sets out its commitment to minimizing the negative effects of problem gambling and to promoting responsible gambling practices. http://b-Bets.com/responsiblegaming .
- If any provision contained in these T&Cs shall be held by any Court of Law or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these T&Cs shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions thereof and the remainder of the affected provision.
- Headings are intended for clarity and to facilitate reading of these T&Cs. They are not intended as a means of interpretation for the content of the paragraph that follows each heading. Headings are not intended to bind b-Bets in any manner whatsoever.
- Any waiver by b-Bets of any breach by any User of any provision of these T&Cs shall not be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these T&Cs.
B-Bets can be contacted by sending an email to [email protected].
Print this document and keep a copy of it in your files
Last update: 29 March, 2019